Monday, June 2, 2008

Three day project 3

On the third day of my project, it was a weekday afternoon and slightly raining. Unlike the other two times, the park was almost completely deserted. I was hoping to talk to someone, however most people didn't seem interested in talking or didn't know English. There was an old man who was practicing sword-fighting with an umbrella.

I did get a chance to walk around the track a few times It was quiet and relaxing. I took some pictures from inside the loop.


I took a close up of the "Dogs must be kept on leashes" sign. I liked how the leash was looped around the circle and slash, yet everything else was in front of it.


It was almost a different place from the original site I had visited over the weekend, as it was empty and practically deserted. It was interesting how thick the grass was in the center, something I didn't notice from afar.


No comments: