Monday, June 2, 2008

Three day project 1.

For my three day project, I decided to go to Inokashira park.  This park is near my house and normally, when I get free time, I go to the lake by Kichijoji station.  There is another part of the park where there is a big track for running that I rarely ever visit.  For this project, I thought I would explore this area.

On my first day, it was a sunny weekend and I saw all sorts of people running around the track and just relaxing in the middle.  There was a large group of high school aged kids playing games and after a while, a baseball team appeared and started just doing stretches and hanging out.

What really struck me was the rage of ages of people running around.  There were old and young people, men and women, some dressed in full running gear and some dressed in just shorts and t-shirts.

No comments: